Wednesday 12 January 2011

Can it really be that long?..

A ridiculous amount of time has passed since last I posted but, to be fair, we had a crap year and there was little to write about.  When having to channel one's inner Ebenezer, there's little of interest that happens and there's nothing more dreary than reading about it. 

In the last few months, however, there've been little glimmers of hope and slight sparkles of possibility and this year may pan out better than last.

So.  In the latter part of the year, I did a nicely paying, but temporary job after a soul-destroying period claiming JSA, I had a significant birthday, there were a couple of parties and a mini-holiday and I started this year in a far more positive frame of mind - healthy (ish) and with another job lined up in March and April.  The black dog finally appears to have f++ked off back to his kennel and I've made some good new friends from chance conversations and correspondences.  Life isn't bad, it's just quiet.  Hopefully it will also be interesting.  Here's to 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I was somewhat concerned that the black dog had made a shadowy reappearance especially when he was seen lurking around my front door!!

    ReplyDelete